Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
JSC AEROTRAINING TECHNICS is a new company, established in 2014. We are a modern, fully equipped facility, located in the heart of Europe, at Paluknys Airport in Lithuania.
The company has PART 145 approval; LT.MG.008 for aircraft maintenance of the following manufacturers: Cessna, Diamond, and gliders of all manufacturers.
This base supports a wide range of aircraft maintenance activities varying from base-maintenance checks, line-maintenance, CAMO approved Continuing Airworthiness services.
Aircraft maintenance is the overhaul, repair, inspection or modification of an aircraft
• Repair metal, wooden and composite airframes;
• Restoration old wooden aircraft;
• Carry out works on fabric ( linen and sinthetic cloth);
• Overhaul wooden propellers;
• Manufacture flexible hoses;
• Overhaul radial engines M-11FR, M-14P, M-14PF, AI-14R and AI-14RA;
• Overhaul and maintain aircraft Yak-12, Gawron, Cessna 150, 152, 172.